If your desire is to work in an institution where learning is encouraged, skills are developed and passion is rewarded, Guaranty Trust Bank might be exactly what you are looking for. Explore below to find out more about internship opportunities.
GTBank is Africa’s leading financial institution and a career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of the people in your community. The bank was recently awarded the Best Bank in Africa and Best Bank in Nigeria by Euromoney in London and has pride itself as the most innovative and digitally driven bank on the continent.
Applying for: OND Internship Programme
Fields to fill include:
- Basic info: First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, and Phone No
- Address Information: Residential Address, and State of Residence.
- Academic Information: School, and Course of Study.
- Next of Kin: Name, Relationship, Mobile Number, and Address.
- Preferred GTBank Branch: Kindly select two branches closest to your address of residence during the internship — Branch 1 and 2.
- Two Guarantors Information: Requirements for Guarantor(s); GTBank – Guarantor (Full-time employees only); Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only); Guarantors’ Full Names, Official Email, Mobile and Place of work. Download Guarantor Form Here
- Attachment Please upload the following and label files appropriately:
- Passport Photograph (white background only)
- IT Letter
- School ID Card
- WAEC or NECO Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Guarantor Form(s)
- Guarantor ID Card(s)